Mint tea is a delicious and refreshing way to boost your over health in a number of ways. Here are 5 reasons why mint is good for you.
1. Help fighting off illness: Mint is high on antioxidant properties that help your body uptake nutrients and keep your body working in a healthy way.
2. Help with weight loss: Mint is known to supress appetite, reduce the urge to eat, definitely helping with weight control.
3. Help prevent nausea and vomiting: Mint is antispasmodic, reduces changes of vomiting and nausea, definitely will help ease motion sickness like car sick.
4. Mint is known to aid digestion, it helps to move gas through the body, rather than causing bloating cramping and stomach discomfort. It also promotes healthy bowel movement. It is recommended to have a cup of mint tea after a big meal for this reason
5. Mint gives you fresh breath: mint is known to have antibacterial properties, that is why eating mint not only gives you fresh breath, it also prevents the build up of bacterial in your mouth. More reason to chew on those leaves after eating.
Betterday makes our own mint tea from ancient green from the Snow Mountain, mixed with organic sun-dried mint leaves. Our mint tea is sold in 100g bag to retain freshness. Make sure you check it out.